- Taxes on some wealthy French top 100 pct of income: paper
- North Korea fires short-range missiles for two days in a row |
- Israel warns against Russian arms supply to Syria
- Winning ticket for $590.5 million Powerball lottery sold in Florida |
- Toyota plans to increase lithium-ion car battery output-Nikkei
Jordan Telecom third-quarter net profit falls 12.5 pct
AMMAN Oct 30 (Reuters) - Jordan Telecom Group, the country's sole fixed-line operator, reported a 12.5 percent drop in third-quarter net profit, the firm said in a bourse filing on Tuesday.
Net profit for the three months ending September 30 was 21 million dinars ($29.6 million), compared with 24.1 million dinars in the same period a year ago.
The telecom group, in which France Telecom owns a 51 percent stake, saw its net income from its integrated mobile, internet and fixed line business fall 1.8 percent to 126.7 million dinars from a year ago.
($1= 0.709 dinars) (Reporting by Suleiman Al-Khalidi; Editing by Helen Massy-Beresford)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this