CANADA STOCKS-TSX turns positive as Sandy impact seen limited
Oct 30 (Reuters) - Toronto's main stock index turned positive on Tuesday, after opening lower, as the impact of super storm Sandy appeared to be less devastating than previously feared.
The Toronto Stock Exchange's S&P/TSX composite index was up 4.05 points, 0.03 percent, at 12,316.80 in mid-morning trade.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image