CANADA STOCKS-TSX turns positive as Sandy impact seen limited
Oct 30 (Reuters) - Toronto's main stock index turned positive on Tuesday, after opening lower, as the impact of super storm Sandy appeared to be less devastating than previously feared.
The Toronto Stock Exchange's S&P/TSX composite index was up 4.05 points, 0.03 percent, at 12,316.80 in mid-morning trade.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data