- Frenetic search for survivors as 91 feared dead in tornado-hit Oklahoma |
- Israel fires back at Syria after gunshots at its troops
- Drop in U.S. underground water levels has accelerated -USGS
- Dollar firms as Fed suspense builds, shares off highs |
- IRS officials back on Capitol Hill hot seat over targeting
Hong Kong shares to open up 0.2 pct, financials higher
HONG KONG |
HONG KONG Oct 30 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set to start higher on Tuesday, buoyed by strength in the financial sector with Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC) slightly higher ahead of its third-quarter earnings later in the day.
The Hang Seng Index was set to start up 0.2 percent at 21,549.2. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings was indicated to open up 0.2 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this