CORRECTED-Mexico's Cemex to join clean energy fund
(Corrects to show fund expects to raise $300 mln, not Cemex)
MEXICO CITY Oct 30 (Reuters) - Mexican cement maker Cemex said on Tuesday it will join a clean energy fund that is expected to raise $300 million through a public offer of Capital Development Certificates on Mexico's stock exchange.
Cemex said its participation in the fund would be limited to management and advisory activities, and that it will retain a minority equity stake no higher than 10 percent in sponsored projects. (Reporting By Gabriel Stargardter; Editing by Chizu Nomiyama)
- U.S. nurse defies Maine's Ebola quarantine, takes bike ride |
- Clashes erupt as Israeli police kill Palestinian suspected of shooting Jewish far-rightist
- Apple's Cook: 'I'm proud to be gay'
- SoftBank's humanoid robot lands job as Nescafe salesman
- Ukraine, Russia, EU likely to agree gas supply deal on Thursday: officials