Nokian Renkaat to cut up to 45 jobs in Finland
HELSINKI Oct 30 (Reuters) - Tyre maker Nokian Renkaat said it will begin lay off talks with its staff at its Finnish plant in Nokia and estimated up to 45 employees could be made redundant.
The company said it needed to adjust its production to the current market situation and cut costs. (Reporting by Terhi Kinnunen)
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- 'Everything is fine', Pistorius told guard after shooting girlfriend |