Nokian Renkaat to cut up to 45 jobs in Finland
HELSINKI Oct 30 (Reuters) - Tyre maker Nokian Renkaat said it will begin lay off talks with its staff at its Finnish plant in Nokia and estimated up to 45 employees could be made redundant.
The company said it needed to adjust its production to the current market situation and cut costs. (Reporting by Terhi Kinnunen)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Doctor with Ebola in New York hospital after return from Guinea |
- New York police officer critically wounded in hatchet attack
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Ground offensive against Islamic State months away in Iraq: U.S.