NJ Bayway refinery power seen restored in 1-2 days-PSE&G
Oct 30 (Reuters) - Utility operator PSE&G expects to restore power to Phillips 66's 238,000-barrel-per-day Bayway refinery in Linden, New Jersey, in 24 to 48 hours, PSE&G president Ralph La Rossa told journalists on Tuesday.
The refinery, the second-largest on the East Coast, reported a loss of power following Hurricane Sandy late on Monday. It had already shut down core operations ahead of the storm. Experts say Bayway is one of the six regional refineries that was most vulnerable to flooding or power-related glitches.
- Islamic State issues video of beheading of U.S. hostage |
- U.S. strikes Somali militant camp in bid to kill al Shabaab leader
- Marilyn Monroe sex film to be kept private |
- Actress Jennifer Lawrence contacts authorities after nude photos hacked
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'undisguised aggression' as rebels advance |