NJ Bayway refinery power seen restored in 1-2 days-PSE&G
Oct 30 (Reuters) - Utility operator PSE&G expects to restore power to Phillips 66's 238,000-barrel-per-day Bayway refinery in Linden, New Jersey, in 24 to 48 hours, PSE&G president Ralph La Rossa told journalists on Tuesday.
The refinery, the second-largest on the East Coast, reported a loss of power following Hurricane Sandy late on Monday. It had already shut down core operations ahead of the storm. Experts say Bayway is one of the six regional refineries that was most vulnerable to flooding or power-related glitches.
- Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard: report |
- UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media