- Planetary alignment peaks with celestial show this weekend
- UK fighters escort Pakistan plane to airport, two arrests
- Arizona jury foreman says believed Jodi Arias was abused
- Judge rules against 'America's toughest sheriff' in racial profiling lawsuit
- Justice Department defends journalist email search
Russia's VTB to top up perpetual Eurobond issue-source
MOSCOW Oct 30 (Reuters) - VTB, Russia's No.2 lender, has opened the books to top up its perpetual Eurobond issue, which will help it to boost its capital adequacy ratio, a banking source told Reuters.
The source added that the top up will be "of a benchmark size", which starts from $500 million for names such as VTB. The lender declined immediate comment.
State-controlled VTB raised $1 billion with a perpetual bond this summer in a first deal of its kind in Russia. The deal will improve its Tier 1 capital adequacy ratio by up to 1 percentage point. (Reporting by Oksana Kobzeva; Writing by Katya Golubkova)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this