US stock exchanges to discuss opening Wednesday-source
NEW YORK Oct 30 (Reuters) - U.S. equities exchanges, which have been shut down since Monday due to a massive storm that ravaged the East Coast, were discussing plans early Tuesday to open markets the following day, said a source at one of the exchanges.
"Our intention remains to open for business," on Wednesday, said a source at another exchange.
- Gaza fighting abates as diplomatic tension flares |
- Hague court orders Russia to pay over $50 billion in Yukos case
- Europe nervy as Russian assets hit by new sanctions talk
- Ukraine troops advance as experts renew attempt to reach crash site
- Pushing locals aside, Russians take top rebel posts in east Ukraine