US stock exchanges to discuss opening Wednesday-source
NEW YORK Oct 30 (Reuters) - U.S. equities exchanges, which have been shut down since Monday due to a massive storm that ravaged the East Coast, were discussing plans early Tuesday to open markets the following day, said a source at one of the exchanges.
"Our intention remains to open for business," on Wednesday, said a source at another exchange.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls