TomTom Q3 sales down 19 percent
AMSTERDAM Oct 30 (Reuters) - TomTom, the navigation systems and digital map maker, reported a 19 percent fall in third-quarter revenues, on lower sales at its flagship consumer product and built-in car navigation business, and revised its 2012 revenue guidance downwards.
- Lost airliner was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data