TransCanada says Ravenswood power plant not damaged by Sandy
CALGARY, Alberta Oct 30 (Reuters) - TransCanada Corp said on Tuesday that its 2,480 megawatt Ravenswood Generating Facility in the New York borough of Queens was undamaged by Hurricane Sandy.
The company also said that its hydroelectric plants in New England were also undamaged by the storm.
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Bitter cold, ice slam U.S. East Coast; South still freezing
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote