TransCanada says Ravenswood power plant not damaged by Sandy
CALGARY, Alberta Oct 30 (Reuters) - TransCanada Corp said on Tuesday that its 2,480 megawatt Ravenswood Generating Facility in the New York borough of Queens was undamaged by Hurricane Sandy.
The company also said that its hydroelectric plants in New England were also undamaged by the storm.
- Tearful Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Chinese hackers spied on Europeans before G20 meeting: researcher
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media