Apache extends maintenance on UK Skene gas field
LONDON Oct 30 (Reuters) - Apache Corp extended maintenance at its Skene gas field on Tuesday by two and a half days compared to earlier guidance, and it now lasts from Nov. 2 to Nov. 7.
Production at the Skene field will drop by 0.6 million cubic metres per day during the period of works, a maintenance schedule showed.
- Target says data from 40 million cards stolen in holiday period
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion