Storm Sandy makes landfall on New Jersey coast: U.S. National Hurricane Center
(Reuters) - Massive storm Sandy made landfall on Monday along the coast of southern New Jersey, the U.S. National Hurricane Center said.
Sandy was located about 5 miles southwest of Atlantic City, New Jersey, and had maximum sustained winds of 80 mph.
(Reporting by Kevin Gray)
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- UPDATE 2-China bars banks from bitcoin transactions
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- Ford launches new global Mustang to buoy brand, boost margins