Storm Sandy makes landfall on New Jersey coast: U.S. National Hurricane Center
(Reuters) - Massive storm Sandy made landfall on Monday along the coast of southern New Jersey, the U.S. National Hurricane Center said.
Sandy was located about 5 miles southwest of Atlantic City, New Jersey, and had maximum sustained winds of 80 mph.
(Reporting by Kevin Gray)
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next?
- Florida man charged with murdering son so he could play video games
- New Russia sanctions threats as Ukraine stalemate goes on |
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official