Storm Sandy makes landfall on New Jersey coast: U.S. National Hurricane Center
(Reuters) - Massive storm Sandy made landfall on Monday along the coast of southern New Jersey, the U.S. National Hurricane Center said.
Sandy was located about 5 miles southwest of Atlantic City, New Jersey, and had maximum sustained winds of 80 mph.
(Reporting by Kevin Gray)
- Islamic State video claims to show beheading of U.S. journalist |
- Gaza war rages on, Hamas says Israel tried to kill its military chief |
- U.S. attorney general headed for racially charged St. Louis suburb
- 'No' from one Iraq villager triggered Islamic State mass killings |
- Islamic State says beheads U.S. journalist, holds another