- Special Report: Syria's Islamists seize control as moderates dither
- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Global shares firm, dollar steady before Fed decision
- Kanye West wins over critics with 'daring' new album 'Yeezus'
- Journalist who brought down U.S. general is killed in Los Angeles car crash
New Jersey PATH train likely out for at least a week: Governor
(Reuters) - The New Jersey PATH train service between New York City and New Jersey is likely to be suspended for at least a week to 10 days, the state's governor, Chris Christie, told a news conference on Tuesday.
Still, commuters will be able to get to New York, Christie said, since ferry service should be restored before then, and highways will be open.
(Reporting by Martinne Geller in New York; Editing by Leslie Gevirtz)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this