Valero Energy quarterly profit lower
Oct 30 (Reuters) - Valero Energy Corp on Tuesday said its quarterly profit fell, as margins for the company's plants on the West Coast and U.S. Gulf Coast declined from year-ago levels.
The San Antonio-based company had a third-quarter profit of $674 million or $1.21 per share, compared with $1.2 billion, or $2 .11 p er share.
Excluding items, Valero had a profit of $1.90 per share. Wall Street analysts had forecast earnings of $ 1 . 7 5 p er share, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
- U.S.' Kerry voices 'regret' to India over diplomat case |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Medical bills underlie 60 percent of U.S. bankrupts: study
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |