Valero Energy quarterly profit lower
Oct 30 (Reuters) - Valero Energy Corp on Tuesday said its quarterly profit fell, as margins for the company's plants on the West Coast and U.S. Gulf Coast declined from year-ago levels.
The San Antonio-based company had a third-quarter profit of $674 million or $1.21 per share, compared with $1.2 billion, or $2 .11 p er share.
Excluding items, Valero had a profit of $1.90 per share. Wall Street analysts had forecast earnings of $ 1 . 7 5 p er share, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean: U.S. |
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Russia blocks internet sites of Putin critics
- Tire blows out on passenger jet taking off at Philadelphia airport
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |