Russia's Yandex Q3 net profit up 34 pct y/y
MOSCOW Oct 30 (Reuters) - Russia's most popular search engine Yandex reported on Tuesday a 34 percent increase in third-quarter net profit to 2.3 billion roubles ($73.10 million).
Yandex, which is ahead of the world's top search engine Google in the Russian market, also said in a statement its sales grew 41 percent to 7.3 billion roubles.
Adjusted earnings before interest, taxation, depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA) were up 47 percent to 3.4 billion roubles for a 47 percent margin, up from 45 .3 percent a year ago.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon |
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter