Accenture targets jobs cuts in Finland -YLE
HELSINKI Oct 31 (Reuters) - IT services supplier Accenture will next week start layoff talks in Finland and aims to cut up to 330 jobs, the country's national broadcaster YLE said on Wednesday.
Accenture currently has 1,800 employees in the country, YLE said.
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- India trims perks for U.S. staff in row over New York envoy arrest
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia |
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials