Allstate CEO says Sandy will not be material for Q4
Oct 31 (Reuters) - The impact of Hurricane Sandy should be "significant but not material" in the fourth quarter, Allstate Corp Chief Executive Tom Wilson said on Wednesday.
In a CNBC interview, Wilson said it appeared likely Sandy would rank among the five worst hurricanes ever to hit the United States.
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data