Allstate CEO says Sandy will not be material for Q4
Oct 31 (Reuters) - The impact of Hurricane Sandy should be "significant but not material" in the fourth quarter, Allstate Corp Chief Executive Tom Wilson said on Wednesday.
In a CNBC interview, Wilson said it appeared likely Sandy would rank among the five worst hurricanes ever to hit the United States.
- South Korea investigates capsized ferry crew as rescue hampered by tides |
- After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next?
- Retailer Michaels Stores confirms payment card data breach
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official
- Nobel winner Garcia Marquez, master of magical realism, dies at 87 |