Cameron profit rises on higher orders
Oct 31 (Reuters) - U.S. oilfield equipment manufacturer Cameron International Corp's quarterly profit rose 36 percent on higher orders.
Net income rose to $223.6 million, or 90 cents per share, in the third quarter from $164.5 million, or 67 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose nearly 32 percent to $2.2 billion, while total orders rose 15 percent.
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- Driver in fatal New York train crash 'zoned out': union
- Biden calls for trust with China amid airspace dispute |
- EU Commission fines banks $2.3 billion for benchmark rigging
- HTC 'One Mini' faces UK ban after court ruling on patent infringement