Cameron profit rises on higher orders
Oct 31 (Reuters) - U.S. oilfield equipment manufacturer Cameron International Corp's quarterly profit rose 36 percent on higher orders.
Net income rose to $223.6 million, or 90 cents per share, in the third quarter from $164.5 million, or 67 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose nearly 32 percent to $2.2 billion, while total orders rose 15 percent.
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Malaysian jetliner may have turned back before vanishing |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- Malaysian jet's disappearance among rarest of aviation disasters