Fresenius 9-mth net income beats on drugs, hospitals units
FRANKFURT Oct 31 (Reuters) - German diversified healthcare group Fresenius reported slightly higher than expected adjusted net income on growth at its generic drugs and hospitals divisions.
Adjusted net income in the first nine months of the year rose 21 percent to 682 million euros ($885.09 million), above the average estimate of 675 million euros in a Reuters poll.
($1 = 0.7705 euros) (Reporting by Ludwig Burger)
- Target says data from 40 million cards stolen in holiday period
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion