BRIEF-GSK CEO gloomy on near-term European price outlook
LONDON Oct 31 (Reuters) - GlaxoSmithKline Plc : * CEO says no cause for optimisim on European prices in next quarter or two * CEO says getting "closer and closer" to delivering sustainable sales growth * CEO says likely to start 2013 with baseline commitment on buybacks and may
increase depending on investment opportunities * CEO says may update on ways to realign European business at Q4 * CEO says remains of view that company will be a net generator of jobs in UK * CEO says hopes to deliver bit more than mid-single digit percent vaccine
growth over next few years
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Cold, ice grip U.S. as more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'