- Taxes on some wealthy French top 100 pct of income: paper
- Shooting death of gay man rocks New York's cradle of gay rights
- Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift big winners at Billboard Awards
- Imran Khan's party wins revote in Karachi, protests expected
- Hezbollah steps up Syria battle, Israel threatens more strikes |
Softbank says considering various options with eAccess
TOKYO (Reuters) - Japan's Softbank Corp said on Wednesday it is mulling various options with regard to its future stake in eAccess Ltd, which it acquired in a $1.84 billion deal earlier this month.
Softbank chief executive Masayoshi Son said it had not changed its intention to buy a 100 percent stake in the rival wireless carrier.
Japanese media reported this week Softbank is considering selling its majority stake in eAccess after it completes the buyout next February.
(Reporting by Mari Saito; Editing by Michael Watson)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this