BRIEF-Next nudges profit outlook higher
LONDON Oct 31 (Reuters) - Next PLC : * Stronger sales in late September and early October made up for the unusually
quiet start to August * Narrowing our full year sales guidance to a range of +3.0% to +4.5% * Next brand sales (vat exclusive) in the third quarter were up +2.7% * Next brand total + 2.7% * Now expect group profit before tax to be in the range 590 million pounds to 620 million pounds (previously 575 million pounds to 620 million pounds).
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data