Italy still reviewing Novartis vaccines - drug authority
ROME Oct 31 (Reuters) - Italy is still reviewing the results of tests on Novartis anti-influenza vaccines, but is "cautiously positive" about being able to lift a ban on some lots in coming days, the nation's drug safety authority said on Wednesday.
Switzerland's health watchdog said earlier in the day that it had its own ban on Novartis' flu vaccines after the drugmaker presented evidence supporting their safety and efficacy.
Italy announced a ban on some Novartis flu vaccines last week.
(Reporting by Steve Scherer)
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |