Phillips 66 quarterly profit rises
Oct 31 (Reuters) - Phillips 66 on Wednesday reported a higher quarterly profit as the U.S. refining company spun off from ConocoPhillips earlier this year benefited from processing lower-cost crude oil.
The Houston company had a third-quarter profit of $1.6 billion or $2.51 per share, compared with $1 billion or $1.65 per share a year earlier.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections