Rexel says CFO to step down
PARIS Oct 31 (Reuters) - Rexel Chief Financial Officer Michel Favre will step down in the coming months, the French electrical materials supplier said in a statement on Wednesday.
"With the leadership transition now fully completed, this is an appropriate time for me to consider new opportunities and fresh horizons," Favre said in the statement.
- With no sign of missing plane, search spreads far across land and sea |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |