Rexel says CFO to step down
PARIS Oct 31 (Reuters) - Rexel Chief Financial Officer Michel Favre will step down in the coming months, the French electrical materials supplier said in a statement on Wednesday.
"With the leadership transition now fully completed, this is an appropriate time for me to consider new opportunities and fresh horizons," Favre said in the statement.
Rexel added that Favre would remain CFO until a successor was found. (Reporting by James Regan; Editing by Blaise Robinson)
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Tearful Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Leaders gather, thousands sing in rain in farewell to Mandela |
- Chinese hackers spied on Europeans before G20 meeting: researcher