Russia's Sistema to buy 100 pct stake in Argos Group
MOSCOW Oct 31 (Reuters) - Russian oil-to-telecoms conglomerate Sistema said on Wednesday it has signed a non-binding agreement to buy a 100-percent stake in Argos Group, the largest independent group in the Western European downstream oil market.
Sistema, whose assets include Russia's top mobile phone operator MTS, mid-sized oil producer Bashneft and companies in high-tech, retail and healthcare sectors, would not reveal in a statement the price of the acquisition. (Writing by Lidia Kelly; Editing by Katya Golubkova)
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections