S.Africa's Sun International Q1 sales up 11 percent
JOHANNESBURG Oct 31 (Reuters) - South African hotel group Sun International on Wednesday said its first-quarter revenue increased 11 percent on improved performance by its casino assets.
September quarter hotel occupancy was at 59 percent, 3 percent lower than the same quarter last year.
Sun International expected growth in its casino revenues to bolster second quarter earnings.
(Reporting by Sherilee Lakmidas)
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Shots fired in air during raid at Crimea naval base
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Pistorius vomits in court at Steenkamp autopsy details