Softbank says considering various options with eAccess
TOKYO Oct 31 (Reuters) - Japan's Softbank Corp said on Wednesday it is mulling various options with regard to its future stake in eAccess Ltd, which it acquired in a $1.84 billion deal earlier this month.
Softbank chief executive Masayoshi Son said it had not changed its intention to buy a 100 percent stake in the rival wireless carrier.
Japanese media reported this week Softbank is considering selling its majority stake in eAccess after it completes the buyout next February.
- Obama critic D'Souza spared prison for violating election law
- U.S. and Arab allies launch first strikes on militants in Syria |
- Fired UPS worker kills two supervisors, self, in Alabama shooting
- Israel downs Syrian warplane it says violated its Golan airspace
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York