Lufthansa CEO says booking outlook cloudy
FRANKFURT (Reuters) - Lufthansa (LHAG.DE) said the booking outlook was increasingly becoming cloudy and the fourth quarter would be marked with major uncertainties.
"The booking outlook is dampened," Chief Executive Christoph Franz said on Wednesday.
(Reporting By Marilyn Gerlach)
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pro-Europe protesters gather for rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel