Lufthansa CEO says booking outlook cloudy
FRANKFURT (Reuters) - Lufthansa (LHAG.DE) said the booking outlook was increasingly becoming cloudy and the fourth quarter would be marked with major uncertainties.
"The booking outlook is dampened," Chief Executive Christoph Franz said on Wednesday.
(Reporting By Marilyn Gerlach)
- U.S. diplomat travels to West Africa as Ebola quarantine moves take hold |
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- Iraqi security forces and Kurds gain ground against Islamic State
- Washington state teen shooter's family living in 'nightmare'
- Suspect in two California deputy deaths charged with murder, carjacking