Japan's Softbank plans $8.8 billion in capex this fiscal year
TOKYO (Reuters) - Japan's Softbank said on Wednesday it plans 700 billion yen ($8.8 billion) if capital expenditure in the year to next March 31.
Softbank, which announced this month it would buy a 70 percent stake in Sprint Nextel Corp, the third-largest U.S. carrier, said it plans capex of 550 billion yen ($6.9 billion) in following year to March 2014.
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next?
- Ukraine separatists stay put despite diplomatic deal |
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official
- Retailer Michaels Stores confirms payment card data breach