Japan's Softbank plans $8.8 billion in capex this fiscal year
TOKYO (Reuters) - Japan's Softbank said on Wednesday it plans 700 billion yen ($8.8 billion) if capital expenditure in the year to next March 31.
Softbank, which announced this month it would buy a 70 percent stake in Sprint Nextel Corp, the third-largest U.S. carrier, said it plans capex of 550 billion yen ($6.9 billion) in following year to March 2014.
- Co-pilot spoke last words heard from missing Malaysian plane |
- U.S., EU impose sanctions after Crimea moves to join Russia |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- China rejects North Korean crimes report, hits chance of prosecution
- A plunge in U.S. preschool obesity? Not so fast, experts say