Groupon postponing some deals in markets hit by Sandy
SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - Groupon Inc is postponing daily deals in most Northeast markets of the United States "for the immediate future," unless merchants contact the company to confirm they still want to run the offers, a company spokeswoman said on Wednesday.0
(Reporting By Alistair Barr)
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- Putin rebuffs Obama as Ukraine crisis escalates |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine