Take-Two posts higher quarterly revenue but reduces outlook
(Reuters) - Take-Two Interactive Software Inc's (TTWO.O) quarterly revenue more than doubled on strong sales of "Boarderlands 2" and "Grand Theft Auto IV," but the company said on Wednesday that it was reducing its outlook for its fiscal year 2013.
Its net loss from continuing operations narrowed to $12.4 million, or 15 cents per share, in the second quarter ended on September 30 from $47.3 million, or 57 cents per share, a year earlier.
GAAP revenue rose to $273.1 million from $107 million. (Reporting by Sinead Carew in New York; Editing by Lisa Von Ahn)
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Malaysian jetliner may have turned back before vanishing |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- Malaysian jet's disappearance among rarest of aviation disasters