Take-Two posts higher quarterly revenue but reduces outlook
(Reuters) - Take-Two Interactive Software Inc's (TTWO.O) quarterly revenue more than doubled on strong sales of "Boarderlands 2" and "Grand Theft Auto IV," but the company said on Wednesday that it was reducing its outlook for its fiscal year 2013.
Its net loss from continuing operations narrowed to $12.4 million, or 15 cents per share, in the second quarter ended on September 30 from $47.3 million, or 57 cents per share, a year earlier.
GAAP revenue rose to $273.1 million from $107 million. (Reporting by Sinead Carew in New York; Editing by Lisa Von Ahn)
- Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry |
- Ukraine's leaders say have U.S. backing to take on 'aggressors' |
- Obama reassures Japan, other allies on China as Asia trip begins |
- 'Bridgegate' scandal threatens next World Trade Center tower
- UPDATE 4-Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry