Take-Two posts higher quarterly revenue but reduces outlook
(Reuters) - Take-Two Interactive Software Inc's (TTWO.O) quarterly revenue more than doubled on strong sales of "Boarderlands 2" and "Grand Theft Auto IV," but the company said on Wednesday that it was reducing its outlook for its fiscal year 2013.
Its net loss from continuing operations narrowed to $12.4 million, or 15 cents per share, in the second quarter ended on September 30 from $47.3 million, or 57 cents per share, a year earlier.
GAAP revenue rose to $273.1 million from $107 million. (Reporting by Sinead Carew in New York; Editing by Lisa Von Ahn)
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia