Obama will return to campaign trail on Thursday
(Reuters) - President Barack Obama will return to active campaigning on Thursday with a trip to the battleground state of Nevada, the White House said in a statement.
Obama has taken three days away from campaigning to oversee the response efforts to massive storm Sandy, which hit the East Coast earlier this week.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- With song and sadness, South Africans mourn Mandela |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
Revered by millions as a beacon of hope against oppression and as an archetype of reconciliation, Nelson Mandela leaves behind a grieving nation. Video