Obama will return to campaign trail on Thursday
(Reuters) - President Barack Obama will return to active campaigning on Thursday with a trip to the battleground state of Nevada, the White House said in a statement.
Obama has taken three days away from campaigning to oversee the response efforts to massive storm Sandy, which hit the East Coast earlier this week.
- Divided, Scots prepare to vote on fate of the United Kingdom |
- Dollar soars to six-year peak on yen after Fed, Tokyo stocks cheer
- Apple to unveil new iPads, operating system on Oct. 21: report
- Australian PM says police raids follow threat of beheading
- Scots vote in independence referendum to seal the United Kingdom's fate |
Major U.S. poultry firms are administering antibiotics to their flocks far more pervasively than regulators realize, posing a potential risk to human health. Full Article