Obama will return to campaign trail on Thursday
(Reuters) - President Barack Obama will return to active campaigning on Thursday with a trip to the battleground state of Nevada, the White House said in a statement.
Obama has taken three days away from campaigning to oversee the response efforts to massive storm Sandy, which hit the East Coast earlier this week.
- More than 300 people missing after South Korea ferry sinks: coastguard
- Ukraine launches 'gradual' operation, action limited |
- China economic growth slows to 18-month low in first-quarter |
- Casual pot use causes brain abnormalities in the young: study
- Americans increasingly prefer Democrats on healthcare: Reuters/Ipsos poll
BOSTON, ONE YEAR LATER
A year after twin bombings shook the finish line of the Boston Marathon, a look back at an event that altered the city forever. Video