Fed approves purchase of stake in Bank of East Asia
WASHINGTON Oct 31 (Reuters) - The U.S. Federal Reserve on Wednesday said it had approved the purchase of up to 9.9 percent of the voting shares of The Bank of East Asia Ltd, Hong Kong by Japan's Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group, Inc. and Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation.
- British Muslims blame jihadi subculture after beheading video |
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Israeli air strike kills three Hamas commanders in Gaza |
- U.S. aid workers who survived Ebola leave Atlanta hospital |
- National Guard to withdraw from riot-torn Ferguson, Missouri |