Waddell & Reed 3rd-qtr profit rises, sells Legend
Oct 31 (Reuters) - Waddell & Reed Financial Inc reported a higher third-quarter profit, and the asset manager agreed to sell its Legend investment unit to First Allied Holdings Inc.
The company's net income from continuing operations of rose to $52.1 million, or 61 cents per share, from $39.4 million, or 46 cents per share, a year ago.
Total operating revenue was up 5 percent to $293.4 million.
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Winning ticket sold in California for Mega Millions lottery: official
- India removes barriers to U.S. embassy as anger grows over diplomat's arrest
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- U.N. told up to 500 killed in South Sudan clashes: diplomats