BRIEF-Bwin Party sells Ongame, adds U.S. gaming clause
LONDON Nov 1 (Reuters) - Bwin.Party Digital Entertainment PLC : * Completed sale of ongame online poker network to amaya gaming for E15 million * Additional E10 million will become payable by amaya if there is regulated
online gaming in the U.S. in 5 yrs
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- South Africans, some fearful, wake to life without Mandela |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- UPDATE 4-Hurricane-force winds wreak havoc in Britain, head to Europe