Chemring warns on full-year profit
Nov 1 (Reuters) - Defence equipment maker Chemring Group PLC said it cut its full-year profit expectation on delays in contracts and technical problems.
The company, which is currently in takeover talks with U.S. private equity firm Carlyle Group LP, said it reduced its earnings expectations by 13 pence per share for the year ended Oct. 31.
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Malaysia probes passenger backgrounds for clues on missing flight |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- N.Korea using sophisticated means to avoid U.N. sanctions - U.N. report
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets