Chemring warns on full-year profit
Nov 1 (Reuters) - Defence equipment maker Chemring Group PLC said it cut its full-year profit expectation on delays in contracts and technical problems.
The company, which is currently in takeover talks with U.S. private equity firm Carlyle Group LP, said it reduced its earnings expectations by 13 pence per share for the year ended Oct. 31.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africans, some fearful, wake to life without Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image