Chemring warns on full-year profit
Nov 1 (Reuters) - Defence equipment maker Chemring Group PLC said it cut its full-year profit expectation on delays in contracts and technical problems.
The company, which is currently in takeover talks with U.S. private equity firm Carlyle Group LP, said it reduced its earnings expectations by 13 pence per share for the year ended Oct. 31.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image