Exelon Corp's profit slides 50 percent
Nov 1 (Reuters) - Power company Exelon Corp's third-quarter profit plunged 50 percent, hurt by higher nuclear fuel costs and lower prices.
Net income fell to $296 million, or 35 cents per share, from $601 million, or 90 cents per share, a year earlier.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Canada PM vows crackdown after capital shocked by fatal attacks |
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- U.S.-led air strikes killed 521 fighters, 32 civilians in Syria: monitor