- UK opposition party leader says Google tax behavior 'wrong'
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One with Spielberg, Activision tie-up
- White House threatens veto of bill to bypass Obama on Keystone
- Senate panel passes immigration bill; Obama praises move
- Whole neighborhoods razed by Oklahoma tornado that killed 24 |
MOVES-American Capital, Resinco Capital, Gottex
Nov 1 (Reuters) - The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Thursday. To inform us of other job changes, email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
AMERICAN CAPITAL LTD
The asset management company on Wednesday named Paul Hanrahan as chief executive of its new unit American Capital Infrastructure, which will focus on the energy infrastructure sector. Hanrahan was previously with AES Corp.
RESINCO CAPITAL PARTNERS INC
The asset management firm named Doris Meyer as chief financial officer and corporate secretary, effective Nov. 1. Meyer replaces David McAdam and Christina Boddy who have resigned from these respective positions.
GOTTEX FUND MANAGEMENT HOLDINGS LTD
The investment management group appointed Marc Fisher as head of marketing for the Asia Pacific region. Fisher will be based in Hong Kong.
MERCHANT HOUSE GROUP PLC
The financial services company appointed James Keane as its chief executive.
The electronic trading platform provider appointed Perry Pritchard managing director, sales in Hong Kong. Pritchard previously worked at Daiwa Securities.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this