Glencore shares suspended - HKEx
HONG KONG Nov 1 (Reuters) - Trading in shares of Glencore I nternational Plc was suspended on Thursday a f ternoon, according to a filing with the Hong Kong exchange.
No further details were immediately available.
The stocks was down 1.15 percent at HK$42.6 prior to the suspension.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image