Greenbrier profit falls on fewer railcar deliveries
Nov 1 (Reuters) - Greenbrier Cos reported a decline in quarterly profit due to fewer railcar deliveries and forecast lower shipments for 2013.
The company said it now expects to deliver between 11,500 and 13,000 railcars for the year ended Aug. 31, 2013, down from the 15,000 it delivered this year.
Net income fell to $7.4 million, or 26 cents per share, in the fourth quarter, from $12.6 million, or 42 cents per share, a year earlier.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |