Turkey's Isbank mandates banks for bond issue
ISTANBUL Nov 1 (Reuters) - Turkish lender Isbank said on Thursday it had mandated four banks for a bond issue and bankers said the bank would issue a five-year eurobond of up to $500 million with an initial price guidance seen in the mid swaps +337.5 basis points area.
Isbank said it had mandated Deutsche Bank, JPMorgan, Mitsubishi UFJ Securities and Standard Chartered Bank for the issue. (Reporting by Asli Kandemir; Writing by Seltem Iyigun)
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- 'Good night': Haunting final contact from missing Malaysian jet |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |