L-3 Communications posts lower profit, sales
Nov 1 (Reuters) - Defense contractor L-3 Communications Holdings posted a lower quarterly profit on Thursday as sales eased.
Net income came to $192 million, or $1.97 a diluted share, for the third quarter, compared with $235 million, or $2.24 a share, a year earlier.
Sales fell 0.5 percent to $3.28 billion.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls