Linkedin has 187 million members - CEO
SAN FRANCISCO Nov 1 (Reuters) - LinkedIn Corp Chief Executive Jeff Weiner said on Thursday that the professional social network had 187 million members at the end of the third quarter.
- Maine nurse fights Ebola quarantine, says will not be bullied |
- Dollar surges as Fed ends QE on hawkish note
- SoftBank's humanoid robot lands job as Nescafe salesman
- Clashes erupt as Israeli police kill Palestinian suspected of shooting Jewish far-rightist
- Ukraine gas supplies in doubt as Russia seeks EU payment deal