UPDATE 1-UK Stocks-Factors to watch on Thursday Nov 1
* Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening up 3-10 points, or 0.2 percent higher on Thursday, according to financial bookmakers, steadying after sharp falls in the previous session, with investors having a big batch of blue chip earnings reports to digest.
- Malaysia air force chief denies saying lost plane tracked to west |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source