UPDATE 1-UK Stocks-Factors to watch on Thursday Nov 1
* Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening up 3-10 points, or 0.2 percent higher on Thursday, according to financial bookmakers, steadying after sharp falls in the previous session, with investors having a big batch of blue chip earnings reports to digest.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Winter storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South