- Special Report: Syria's Islamists seize control as moderates dither
- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Global shares flat, dollar steady before Fed decision
- Kanye West wins over critics with 'daring' new album 'Yeezus'
- Journalist who brought down U.S. general is killed in Los Angeles car crash
NORDIC STOCKS - Factors to watch on Nov 1
HELSINKI Nov 1 (Reuters) - The following stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Thursday:
Danish telecom operator TDC is expected to report a nearly 6 percent drop in third-quarter core underlying profits amid intense competition in the mobile market, a Reuters poll of analysts showed. Earnings are due at 0700 GMT.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this