NORDIC STOCKS - Factors to watch on Nov 1
HELSINKI Nov 1 (Reuters) - The following stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Thursday:
Danish telecom operator TDC is expected to report a nearly 6 percent drop in third-quarter core underlying profits amid intense competition in the mobile market, a Reuters poll of analysts showed. Earnings are due at 0700 GMT.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- 'Duck Dynasty' anti-gay fallout sparks debate on religion, tolerance
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion |